Real estate startups are also known as iBuyers who eliminates the tedious process experienced by sellers. DC Fawcett The home showing process, paper work, home inspection and other formalities involved in selling the house is not required when you sell your home to these startup companies who buy homes for cash.
DC Fawcett reviews talks about how a home is sold to a real estate startup. The seller can assign a time frame to sell the house and these startups even help in reselling the house for reasonable profit.
Real Estate Startups:
- If the startups fail to resell the property within the guaranteed time, then they themselves will purchase the home.
- The prices are fixed based on the current market value and condition of your home; the startup employees use the online medium to know about the condition of the property and give an estimate about the market value. To quote the exact price, home consultants are sent to visit the property.
- It is uncertain that these startups offer a market value price, but the process is very quick. This method is preferred by sellers who want to sell their home fast in case of job transfer or relocating or when they have 2 homes.
- When compared to home flipping, these employees earn less profit but sell large volume of homes in a quick span. They can even resell your homes with a moderate renovation for profit.
- The profit they make is equivalent to profit made by a real estate agent. These startups are constantly improving the home buying process. They assure that home inspection has been made and also guarantees the sellers that they are ready to take back their home if the buyers are not satisfied with the home.DC Fawcett complaints that the transaction costs are quite high that many buyers are unable to afford at times.
These startups have their own mobile applications through which buyers can unlock the home and inspect without the help of an agent as the homes are vacant already. These services are provided all throughout the week and can be accessed even from remote places by requesting a code.
This practice has just boomed into the market and many such startups are about to commence their services soon bridging the gap between the seller and investor. These innovations are much necessary in the internet world.
Scam free services are guaranteed by these iBuyers, this feature attracts the sellers and buyers as they come across many fake agents. These startups have expanded the real estate market level and widen the horizons for an investor.
To know more about startups and their services visit DC Fawcett virtual real estate investing club which consists of blogs written for the investors to get a vast knowledge about marketing strategies.
Virtual wholesaling is another way to sell your homes faster which is a platform for new investors to start their career easily. It doesn’t involve any money and new investors prefer this technique as no risk is involved.