When you are looking out for a property, there are many factors like job market, tax values apart from location. To reside happily, there should be peace and it is attained when your neighborhood is a safe community and the residents can enjoy their life to the fullest. DC Fawcett Real Estate Reviews brings a list of cities that have been considered as the best places to live.
First-time home buyers can join the virtual real estate investing club to know more about quick home sale and real estate scams to be avoided.
New York City, Seattle and Houston metro areas are considered to be safest. Madison is attracting tech companies, thus providing solid job opportunities for all the people, followed by Austin, Dallas, Boston, California. Virginia, San Francisco, Seattle, Orlando and Columbia are emerging to be strong contenders in providing job opportunities. Boise, Idaho is a city that is growing in tech sector and proving solid business opportunities.
DC Fawcett Reviews:
Fawcett complains that there are few cities that charges heavy rent and not suitable for first-time home buyers and low-income community.
- For renters, some cities aren’t suitable owing to high rent levied by the landlords for example; Miami which is known for its waterfront and luxury properties tops the list. On the other side, the income of an employee in that city is relatively low.
- From seller’s perspective, Miami is considered to be one of the best real estate investments as they can sell it off at a higher price as it has got potential growth. Landlords in California are quite lucky as the house rent is rapidly increasing every year.
- Manhattan is considered to be the costliest place to dwell apart from Miami. San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco, New Jersey are few cities where rent is quite high.
- Indianapolis is considered to be most affordable city for rental as it costs just 800 dollars approximately followed by St.Louis, Omaha, Iowa, Houston are most affordable cities which are recommended for millennials as these cities have a rental-friendly lifestyle.
- Minneapolis and North Carolina have ranked top in low cost living. Florida tops in the fastest growing cities list.
- Taxes play an important role when you own a property; there are tax deductions, and benefits etc. Consult your tax advisor for more information. The effective property tax rate in Alabama is 0.38%, second lowest in the country.
- Homeowners in San Francisco pay the highest median property tax. Hawaii County residents pay just $820 whereas in Madison it’s $1,464. Homeowners in New Jersey pay the highest effective property tax rate in the country 2.13%.
The property tax rates are Colorado 0.5%, Arizona 0.66%, Virginia 0.83%, Georgia 0.89%, Florida and Washington 0.93%, Massachusetts 1.13%, New York 1.38%, Ohio’s 1.57%, Texas 1.63%, Wisconsin 1.72%. Investors can prefer Dallas, Florida and Texas as housing market sounds profitable.
Retirement communities like Boise, Brevard, Colorado, Texas, and Iowa ranks top and retirees can prefer one of these cities preferably.
Safest neighborhoods are Connecticut, New Jersey, Indiana, and Massachusetts. These places are highly suitable to raise your child in a safe environment and crime rating is low.
Investors gear up and find the best real estate agents to purchase a property in any of these cities.
These are some of the emerging trends in real estate for 2017 and beyond as reviewed by Dc Fawcett. Real estate professionals must upgrade their knowledge about real estate and face what is in store for them with ease.