Do you remember those days when the realtors used Yellow Pages, direct mail etc. to attain their marketing strategies. Nowadays the realtors have become tech savvy and they use several social networking platforms as their marketing strategy.
One should utilize social networking in a prudent manner so that your story is presented to the audience in an effective way. But in the process you should not become overexcited and only use that is necessary for you.
Aspects of Social Media
Now let’s see some of the essentials things to be kept in mind for improving your real estate through social media.
- At the outset it is important to pick the key social network in a diligent manner. Go for the sites that are buzzing with activities. Facebook, LinkedIn etc. are some of the sites that a savvy investor begins with. As far as Facebook is concerned it is having lot of users. You can use call to actions including “this is the right platform to get answers to your persistent real estate questions” instead of asking the visitors to just like or comment on the pages. You can post content that depicts your organization’s personality. Then you will surprised how your online community will involve the audience, and grow eventually. Also the key is to showcase the true “you” who is posting the blogs.
- You needn’t have the same old message floating on Facebook every day. You can change it in a regular basis, in fact changing it daily would do the magic. You can also get to know your influencers and ask them to get involved in your network.
- Twitter, being a micro-blogging platform has the attraction of easy following of people and replying to their respective tweets.
- LinkedIn is inclined mostly into business to business transactions.
- You might have a question lingering in your mind: Why people are not taking any interest in my posts in facebook? That maybe due to the reason that you are not interactive and not asking questions to engage the audience. Social media mainly focuses on engagement and active communication rather than self-promotion. You have to understand the preferences of the audience.
- Images have a great appeal and the popularity of facebook is a glaring proof of this statement. Content alone cannot attract the audience and images and videos go a long way in engaging the audiences.
- In whatever way you look at social media building your presence involves generating the traffic. By following the codes of social media you can make your audience to spread across your message. The brand loyalty will also be enhanced due to the engaging online experience. As a result there will be a huge rise in leads. The bottomline is that how likeable is your company which results in being authentic. The customer would be more interactive if you showcase your organization’s attitude in a way that is engaging.
Dc Fawcett is an expert assisting people develop their real estate investing business through his Virtual Real Estate Investing System.